- Are you a Virtual Assistant who does the jobs their clients don’t have time or the skills to do, but not got an Accountant to help you?
- Are you a Social Media Expert or Copywriter who uses their knowledge and skill in to produce results, but aren’t very sure on the tax return results for your own freelance business?
- Are you a Business Coach who analyses your clients performance and looks at what can be done better, but are unsure of your own profit margins?
We can help!
We are Accountants who love working with small businesses and freelancers who are starting out or within their first 5 years of trade.
Whether you just need the compliance side of your Accounts looked after, or you want help growing your profit, we can find a solution to suit you.
Self Employed (Non Vat)
Everything you need to keep the Tax Man happy
- Personal Tax Return Completed*
- Quickbooks Self Employed subscription
- Free Receipt Capture Software (via Receiptbank)
- Basic bookkeeping accounts queries answered by email
Plus (Non VAT Ltd Co)
For those who need a bit more
- Everything included in Essentials**
- Quickbooks Essentials or Xero Standard Subscription
- Company House Accounts & Confirmation Statement Filed annually*
- Use of our Office as Registered Address***
- Corporation Tax calculated and filed*
- 20 Minute Annual Review by zoom with report on financial health of the business
Premium (VAT Reg Ltd Co)
For those looking to grow the business & profit
- Everything Included in Plus
- Quickbooks Plus or Xero Premium Subscription
- VAT Returns Checked for common errors and filed
- Quarterly Health Reports on business*
- Company Secretarial Service to issue dividend vouchers and board minutes plus basic company house changes
- Twice Annual Review by zoom to discuss health of business and any tax efficiencies for current tax year
* Subject to Bookkeeping being in order and bank accounts reconciled
**First Directors Personal Self Assessment Only-other directors charged in addition
***For Official letters from Companies House, HMRC and the bank if needed. Urgent post will be scanned and post forwarded monthly. High volume post will incur additional charges for forwarding
Please note all prices are plus VAT at 20% and are for the current year. Prior months for your financial year will be invoiced separately at the same monthly rate and if prior year returns are needed, these will be charged in addition.
Our pricing structure is flexible, so if the packages above don’t completely fit your needs as a business owner, we can adjust them accordingly
We also offer additional upgrades and services such as:
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Credit Control
- Quarterly Review Meetings
- Quickbooks or Xero Set Up or Conversion
- Company Formation and Tax Registration
Call us now on 07391 760 230
Or click below to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible